rates & Reservations
Interested in booking your stay at Church Point Campground? Please visit the link below for all bookings. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions or booking requests.
- Use of kayaks and paddleboat at own risk -
- All unregistered guests are not permitted to stay on the camp site past 11:00pm -
- We ask that all campers respect the set "quiet" hours from midnight till 8am -
- We understand that pets are part of the family to, and we happily welcome friendly animals in the park. However all pets MUST be kept on a leash in common areas, and owners MUST clean up after their pets -
- Upon checking out your site should be clean, neat and in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. There is an additional charge for sites left in disarray -
-We do not allow wood to be brought into the park, please purchase your wood at the camp store -
For more information regarding COVID-19 & camping at Church Point Campground please click below.
Cedar Coast Cottage
Want to book the Cedar Coast Cottage? Contact us at 902-247-2724.
"Perfect location for exploring. Close to whale watching tours, trails and more! love spending our summers here with family & friends."
“Beautiful grounds, nice and relaxing for our weekends away.”
-Rick & Cathy
The little lake here is the perfect place to swim and play. The laundry and washroom facilities are a great bonus.